Business Plan for a java Culture coffee shop
Coffee Shop: Business Plan
The coffee bar based on the java culture is resolute to develop into an essential and daily requirement of the local coffee lovers. It will be a place where one can escape from his daily stressful life schedules and find comfort, friends as well as books, all at a single space. The business plan of java culture coffee bar is purely based on introducing coffee shop for the clients with free café and above all that they will provide free books to their customers so that they can enjoy and relax themselves. The basic idea behind this coffee bar is to serve the best coffee of that area where the coffee will be admired with the pastries.
The company is planning to start this project on a 1000 square foot land which will be best suited for a coffee shop situated in the central Noida. The company believes in the welfare of the society and accomplishes it by supporting charity and income of the people belonging to rural areas by adopting fair trade. The company has also planned to support those farmers by using their coffee in the coffee bar who cultivates the coffee by adopting sustainable manufacture, fair trade and organic products. (Bplans)
Table of Contents
2. Company Description
3. Market Analysis
4. Organization and Management
5. Service or Product Line
6. Marketing and Sales
7. Funding Request
8. Financial Projection
- The main purpose of our coffee shop is to gave social and friendly environment to the people.
- By helping our customer by giving convenient location, good customer service and best quality of coffee for drink.
Key to success:
The company’s keys to success are discussed below:
- Our store will offer great quality customer service and a serene environment.
- A relaxing, upscale interior design.
- Employee training in order to be at pace with competitive scenario.
- Gave special discount offer to our regular customer
- Java Culture is launching its first business plan in India. It will offer new style of coffee shop in Noida where localities, teenagers and other people feel relaxation in that environment.
- Variety: No other coffee bars located in that particular location will able to meet up the quality, taste and range of tea, smoothies, coffee drinks, juice, cocoa and other products that Java culture does.
- Location: Java culture will be located in the main section of Central Noida in the centre of the entertainment and shopping hub of Noida (sector -18).
- Expansion: This coffee bar is expected to be the first of a chain of the Java culture coffeehouses located in markets that have significant traffic by the store, and main attraction point for the youth.
Java culture concept:
At one time CONTESSA was the acknowledged quality automobile in India. After that Mercedes-Benz was introduced and then Audi, with its superb product and service approach. Java will be the first “Audi” of the coffeehouse chain industry, offering a higher quality product andbetter quality service in an exceptional environment.
Java’s customer base in Noida is comprised of four target groups. These groups are:
- Students and Faculty
- Office workers
Target Market Segment Strategy:
Java Culture will provide the relaxing atmosphere for those who generally drink coffee. Our most of the clients will be college students and couples where they can meet and also read books and pass their time without paying any extra amount.
Organization and Management
Organization: the design of the organizational entity, its structure, vision and mission, and decision making organs.
Management: the processes/procedures and systems of the organization that ensure that the organization efficiently uses its available resources to achieve its aims and objectives.
A full-time manager is appointed to supervise the day round activities. The responsibilities of manager is to administer the staff, developing a marketing strategy, handling the suppliers, fulfilling various other every day managerial duties and organizing inventory. We believe that we have chosen the best suited person for the job.
The five key elements necessary for the sustainability of our organization are as follows:
Contributing Key Factor
Vision and Mission
Ethics and Integrity
Information dissemination and marketing
Public relations and networking
Service or Product Line
Java Culture will offer the best coffee and maintain high quality which will further attract the customers. It also offers pastries, snacks and sandwiches. The lists will be available in a clearly drafted menu card.
- The organization highly specialized not only in beverages like coffee, tea and juice etc. but also in eatables such as chocolates and snacks.
- We are not bounding ourselves to specific product but strive to provide customers with many options as wide range of variety under one roof.
- We provide door step delivery services to the customers.
- We offer special discounts on any day of the week.
- We also offer combo deals.
- We have provided Wi-Fi connectivity.
- We provide gifts to our regular customer on festive seasons.
The Organization is focusing on Customer oriented marketing strategy as how to attract new customers and encouraging the existing clients to demand for more.
Our competitive edge,compared tothe other coffeehouses in Noida includes the following:
- Asignificantly higher quality, better tasting coffee product.
- Ourcurrent location can arguably be considered the best in the market.
- We have various drinks which can be served as a substitute for people who don’t drink coffee. These alternatives are tea, shakes, juice and squashes.
- Our Internet website will include online ordering also.
Our sales strategy includes:
- Recruiting dynamic sales force that can know and satisfy customer needs. There are various practices that need to be carried out to offer best of quality.
- Always indulge in a) reduce customer waiting time, and b) create efficient product ordering
- Sell coffee, gift baskets on our website
- Establish coffee service at local businesses
- Adopting various marketing strategy like discount to key groups, selling cards etc
- Create an online feedback program
We are assuming that in first year, our per day customer will be 150 and within a year it will increase by approximately double of the first year.
Our strategy will be to offer a high quality product andsuperb servicein a superior environment.
Launch marketing leads to awareness amongst masses, various techniques establish organization’s brand images are as follows:
- Local Electronic Media
- Local Print Media
- Superior location
For further expansion I will utilize the profits in the long run.
The Company is placing itself in market as setback to the risk which is primarily due to liquidity. The company maintains the liquidity as the debt to be cleared at the month end and no credit sale. The Company’s investment structure enables the company to maintain good liquidity.
Projected Cash Flow:
As the chart of java culture America projects, organization will enjoy good cash flow, this leads to meets debt on as and when basis and not only that, but it will be in a better position to meet future uncertainties.
(Source: Java Culture America Cited from BPlans)
Kotler, P. and Keller, K. L. (2006), “Marketing Management” (12th ed). Prentice Hall Publications.
National resource guide, (2013), (English), As retrieved on February 4, 2014, available at, http://www.sba.gov/about-sba/what_we_do/resource_guides